Appliances without Benor are usually rejected during inspections by external control bodies. That is why we no longer offer them. Otherwise, there is a chance that you will have to buy new fire extinguishers and will therefore have to pay double the cost.
Powder fire extinguishers are suited for all sorts of situations and are always a safe choice. This counts as a standard extinguishing unit and is thus legally suited as protection for an area of 150m² or 1 floor. If you have multiple floors or a larger space then you need to buy additional units per floor and per 150m².
BENOR or no BENOR?
This foam fire extinguisher 2l is approved by most European law and can therefore be used in Belgium. However, the biggest part of Belgian fire insurances and fire-safety inspectors demand that in a professional context or in mutual areas in an apartment building fire extinguishers with a BENOR-label are used. To get a BENOR-label the extinguisher needs to meet certain conditions that are specific for Belgium. If you want to be 100% sure of a positive fire-safety rapport, then opt for the Powder fire extinguisher (AB) 6kg with BENOR label!
- Fire extinguisher under permanent pressure with a metal manometer
- Steal handle with only 1 weld: high quality and much less chance of a pressure leak than with comparable extinguishers
- Removable manometer for reloading and pressure control
- Stainless steel parts
- High extinguish capacity: extinguishing rating 43A 233B C, discharge time of 21 seconds!
- CE-, EN3- and Marine-approved
- Includes metal holder, can also be attached to a wall
- Label with instructions in Dutch or French
- Lifetime: 10 years
- 2-year guarantee
Wall bracket and pictogram
This fire extinguisher is delivered together with a standard wall bracket to attach it to the wall. For a more sturdy metal wall bracket in combination with the legally obliged pictogram you can look at the bundle at the bottom of the page.