Powder fire extinguishers are suitable for fire classes A (solids), B (liquids) and C (gases), so they can be used for most common fires and are therefore always a safe choice. Powder fire extinguishers of 6l or the most sold extinguisher in Belgium. That is because of its unique properties. The count as a standard extinguishing unit and are thus legally suited as protection for an area of 150m² or 1 floor. If you have multiple floors or a larger space then you need to buy additional units per floor and per 150m².F
BENOR or no BENOR?
This foam fire extinguisher 2l is approved by most European law and can therefore be used in Belgium. However, the biggest part of Belgian fire insurances and fire-safety inspectors demand that in a professional context or in mutual areas in an apartment building fire extinguishers with a BENOR-label are used. To get a BENOR-label the extinguisher needs to meet certain conditions that are specific for Belgium. If you want to be 100% sure of a positive fire-safety rapport then this fire extinguisher is the perfect choice!
When do I need an inspection sticker?
This fire extinguisher is, as mentioned above, suitable for the Belgian market (BENOR) and is available with or without an inspection sticker. Fire extinguishers that you use in a professional / public context or in common parts of apartments must be provided with an inspection sticker. Fire extinguishers that you buy at FireDiscounter including an inspection sticker must only be re-inspected one year after the invoice date.
- Seamless cylinder: fire extinguisher consists of 1 piece (so no seams, which contributes to a quality extinguisher)
- Fire hose is attached with a magnet to the extinguisher
- Removable plastic protective foot included: avoid damage to the bottom of the extinguisher
- Drain hose with galvanised coupling and reinforced plastic nozzle
- Metal manometer with tester to test the pressure of the extinguisher
- Fire extinguisher safety seal with embossed printing
- Features a ring with the year of manufacture (printed in indelible ink)
- CE and EN3 approved
- BENOR approved for the Belgian market
- Supplied in a cardboard box
- 2 years warranty
Wall bracket and pictogram
This fire extinguisher is delivered together with a standard wall bracket to attach it to the wall. For a more sturdy metal wall bracket in combination with the legally obliged pictogram you can look at the bundle at the bottom of the page.