Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, tasteless, odorless and poisonous gas that is created as a by-product of combustion from sources such as fireplaces, cooking appliances and boilers. It arises from incomplete combustion of carbon, fossil fuels or other combustible substances that contain carbon compounds.CO is a silent killer. Don't hesitate and install at least one CO detector in your home! It continuously monitors the amount of CO particles in the air and warns you when a pre-set value is exceeded.
All our CO detectors are in compliance with Belgian-European standards NBN EN50291 and NBN EN50292, making them perfectly safe to use, both privately and professionally!
Frequently asked questions