The AirCare CO2 meter with battery is the price-quality topper among the CO2 meters. The back-up battery lasts up to 10 hours and allows you to move the meter around regularly. The extra large LCD display provides at a glance all the necessary information for a precise analysis of the air quality: the current CO2 level in PPM including (adjustable) history, the humidity and the temperature.
The AirCare CO2 meter gives a clear audible alarm if the limit value (which you can set yourself) is exceeded. In addition, an LED indicator also provides quick insight into the current air quality:
- Green (everything okay)
- Orange (improvement possible)
- Red (unhealthy high)
The AirCare features an accurate NDIR CO2 sensor that records up to 5,000 PPM accurately, and calibrates itself automatically.
Meets Taskforce recommendations
The AirCare CO2 meter meets the recommendations of Taskforce "ventilation" of the Corona Commission. Although recommendations were drafted in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, they can still be used today as guidelines to improve indoor air quality in buildings. So, in short, with these recommendations you can be sure that you have a reliable device in your home!
- CO2 detector with extra large LCD display and LED indicators
- Li-Ion battery provides up to 10 hours of power per charge
- Precise display of CO2 values (in PPM), temperature and relative humidity
- LED indicator for air quality:
- Green: less than 800PPM CO2
- Orange: between 800 and 1200PPM CO2
- Red: more than 1200PPM CO2
- Can be placed on a cabinet or hung on the wall
- CO2 measuring range: 0 - 5,000PPM
- Measuring range temperature: 0-50°C
- Including USB cable of 1m and adapter
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 120mm x 90mm x 35mm
- 3 years warranty