Do you want to be 100% sure that your CO detector is still working and will report high concentrations of CO? This Solo CO detector test spray offers the solution in a conveniently small size!
- Make sure the CO detector you wish to test is active/activated, with working battery. To do this, first test it via the test button.
- Spray for 3 to 5 seconds into the detection openings of the CO detector. Usually these are located on the side of the detector. Be careful not to confuse the opening with the opening for the speaker! That is usually on the front.
- Wait about 1 minute for the CO to disperse and be picked up by the sensor.
- The detector will go into alarm if it is working correctly.
- Universal tester for CO detectors; suitable for all CO detectors
- Content: 4 liters of CO
- Suitable for a dozen tests
- Can be used in combination with Solo test applicators