Powder fire extinguishers are suitable for fire classes A (solids), B (liquids) and C (gases), so they can be used for most common fires and are therefore always a safe choice. Powder fire extinguishers of 6l or the most sold extinguisher in Belgium. That is because of its unique properties. The count as a standard extinguishing unit and are thus legally suited as protection for an area of 150m² or 1 floor. If you have multiple floors or a larger space then you need to buy additional units per floor and per 150m².F
BENOR or no BENOR?
This foam fire extinguisher 2l is approved by most European law and can therefore be used in Belgium. However, the biggest part of Belgian fire insurances and fire-safety inspectors demand that in a professional context or in mutual areas in an apartment building fire extinguishers with a BENOR-label are used. To get a BENOR-label the extinguisher needs to meet certain conditions that are specific for Belgium. If you want to be 100% sure of a positive fire-safety rapport then this fire extinguisher is the perfect choice!
When do I need an inspection sticker?
This fire extinguisher is, as mentioned above, suitable for the Belgian market (BENOR) and is available with or without an inspection sticker. Fire extinguishers that you use in a professional / public context or in common parts of apartments must be provided with an inspection sticker. Fire extinguishers that you buy at FireDiscounter including an inspection sticker must only be re-inspected one year after the invoice date.
- High-grade steel cylinder made of extra thick DC 04 steel
- Nozzle and extinguishing valve made of high-quality polymer for extra-long service life
- Barrel with 100% polyester coating and additional protective layer
- Fire hose attached by magnet to the extinguisher: compact model
- Plastic protective base included: avoids damage to the underside of the extinguisher, protects against rust and electrical conduction
- Integrated manometer and test valve to test the pressure of the fire extinguisher
- Fire extinguisher safety seal with safety pin
- CE, TUV and EN3 approved
- BENOR-approved for the Belgian market
- Delivered in a cardboard box
- Wall bracket included (suspension system on the fire extinguisher barrel)
- 2-year guarantee
Supplied with standard wall bracket.
Please note: it is compulsory by law to attach a fire extinguisher pictogram above every fire extinguisher. See the discount package with pictogram at the bottom of this page