The foam fire extinguisher 9l FLUOR-free ECO/BIO with BENOR label is the standard extinguisher for office, home and hospitality and is the equivalent of 1,5 extinguishing units. This ECO model is free of FLUOR and PFOS/PFAS, and therefore harmless to humans and the environment.
This fire extinguisher comes with inspection sticker for the first year!
The foam fire extinguisher 9l is the equivalent of 1.5 extinguishing units. This fire extinguisher complies with Belgian-European legislation and is BENOR-approved, meets the strictest safety requirements and passes every inspection.
A foam fire extinguisher is suitable for both Category A (solids) and B (liquids) fires, and to a limited extent Category F (vegetable oils and fats). A foam fire extinguisher has the advantage that it causes very little collateral damage and the foam can be easily cleaned up after use. Compared to powder fire extinguishers, foam fire extinguishers have the disadvantage of not being suitable for extinguishing gas-based fires (Class C), but powder, in turn, is much more difficult to clean up (industrial vacuum cleaner is required) and causes more collateral damage than foam.
Fire extinguisher foam fluorine-free 6l with BENOR-label (AB)
FFX150 is a brand new foam developed in Belgium that is free of FLUOR and PFOS/PFAS. This is in contrast to conventional foam extinguishers, which still contain these forever chemicals. As a result, this foam is harmless to humans and the environment. With this model you are also prepared for future legislation banning fluorinated products.
The foam deprives the oxygen from the fire; after all, oxygen is necessary for a fire to burn. Because the foam deprives the oxygen, the fire extinguishes.
- Seamless cylinder: fire extinguisher consists of 1 piece (so no seams, contributing to a quality extinguisher)
- Removable plastic protective foot included: avoid damage to the bottom of the extinguisher
- FFX150 foam free of FLUOR, PFOS and PFAS
- Metal manometer with tester to test extinguisher pressure
- Metal attachment for better foam generation
- Inside of extinguisher has plastic coating
- Stainless steel safety pin
- Embossed safety seal
- Ring with manufacturing date printed with indelible ink
- Dutch-language labels with all emergency numbers
- CE and EN3 approved
- BENOR approved for the Belgian market
- Delivered in a cardboard box
- 2 years guarantee
Comes with a standard bracket. It is recommended to purchase this metal bracket for this fire extinguisher.
Note: It is required by law to attach a fire extinguisher pictogram above each fire extinguisher.
Recommended for extinguishing solids, electrical appliances and liquids. Can be used almost anywhere (home, office, storage area...) and also, extinguishing with this foam extinguisher causes little to no damage.
- Fire class A: solid organic substances such as paper, wood, plastics, coal, straw...
- Fire class B: liquids such as oil, alcohol, gasoline, grease, bitumen...
- Fire class F: vegetable oils and fats such as frying fat, fondue oil...