Most fires in Belgium still start in the kitchen. Kitchens are therefore very fire-sensitive places, because you often work with fire. ABF foam-fat fire extinguishers were developed especially for the kitchen. They are therefore not only suitable for extinguishing solids (fire class A), liquids (fire class B) but also for extinguishing fats and oils such as frying fat (fire class F). This 2l ABF foam fat fire extinguisher has the ideal balance of size and volume!
This extinguisher can also be used as a classic foam extinguisher in situations where the temperature may drop below 5 ° C. Ordinary foam extinguishers are not suitable for this, but foam-grease extinguishers are frost-free and therefore resistant to low temperatures.
When do I need an inspection sticker?
This fire extinguisher is, as mentioned above, suitable for the Belgian market (BENOR) and is available with or without an inspection sticker. Fire extinguishers that you use in a professional / public context or in common parts of apartments must be provided with an inspection sticker. Fire extinguishers that you buy at FireDiscounter including an inspection sticker must only be re-inspected one year after the invoice date.
- Fire extinguisher under permanent pressure with a metal manometer
- Steal handle with only 1 weld: high quality and much less chance of a pressure leak than with comparable extinguishers
- Removable manometer for reloading and pressure control
- Stainless steel parts
- Capacity: 2l wet chemical ABF foam
- High extinguish capacity: extinguishing rating 5A 34B 40F, discharge time of 26 seconds!
- CE-, EN3- and Marine-approved; with Belgian BENOR-label
- Includes metal holder, can aslo be attached to a wall
- Label with instructions in Dutch or French
- Lifetime: 10 years
- 2-year guarantee