Because of its small size, this 2l foam extinguisher is the perfect partner to have in your home or apartment! The extinguisher is small in size, but still offers enough capacity to extinguish a small, starting fire. Foam has the advantage of causing very little collateral damage and is easy to clean up.
When do I need an inspection sticker?
This fire extinguisher is, as mentioned above, suitable for the Belgian market (BENOR) and is available with or without an inspection sticker. Fire extinguishers that you use in a professional / public context or in common parts of apartments must be provided with an inspection sticker. Fire extinguishers that you buy at FireDiscounter including an inspection sticker must only be re-inspected one year after the invoice date.
- Fire extinguisher under permanent pressure with a metal manometer
- Steal handle with only 1 weld: high quality and much less chance of a pressure leak than with comparable extinguishers
- Removable manometer for reloading and pressure control
- Stainless steel parts
- High extinguish capacity: extinguishing rating 5A 34B , discharge time of 22 seconds!
- CE-, EN3- approved
- Includes metal holder, can aslo be attached to a wall
- Label with instructions in Dutch or French
- Lifetime: 10 years
- 2-year guarantee