The Control Fire Extinguisher Spray is a unique 100% organic fire extinguisher for incipient fires. With a capacity of 200 ml, this fire extinguisher is ideal for use in the home, car or RV and can be easily carried anywhere.
Control Fire: a pocket-sized cooling and fire extinguishing spray
The Control Fire extinguisher spray 200ml is compact, easy to use and causes little collateral damage. This fire extinguisher requires no maintenance and has a recommended shelf life of 3 years after production date. However, you can continue to use the extinguisher even after that.
✔ Instant Fire Fighting
This innovative extinguishing spray is your first line of defense against incipient fires, with impressive cooling power up to 1,000 °C. Specially designed for the kitchen, while barbecuing, battery fires, camping, DIY and other potentially dangerous situations.
✔ Also suitable for battery fires
You can also easily extinguish a small battery fire with the Control Fire. Ideal for securing smartphones, laptops and other small devices!
✔ Efficient and fast
Quickly and effectively extinguishes incipient fires, including those of fire classes A, B, D, F and electrical devices up to 1,000 V, preventing greater damage and keeping you and your loved ones safe. The spray system bundles the extinguishing fluid into a focused jet, allowing you to take targeted action against flames from a safe distance of 2-3 meters.
✔ 100% Biodegradable and fluorine-free
This spray is unique because it contains no harmful, toxic or corrosive substances, yet is powerful and effective in extinguishing fires. Produced in Belgium, this extinguishing agent is free of FLUOR, PFAS and PFOS, making it harmless to humans and the environment.
- Capacity 200ml
- Dimensions (Diameter x height): 50mm Ø x 197mm
- Total weight: 335g
- Storage temperature: 0°C / +50°C
- Suitable for all types of fires (Fire class A, B, D, F and Li-Ion batteries)
- Extinguishing agent is a special type of cooling agent developed in Belgium with very high cooling power (up to 1000°C)
- Environmentally friendly extinguishing agent: 100% biodegradable and fluorine free
- Lifetime: recommended 3 years after production date, but can be used for longer
Reports and certificates
- CF7 Control Fire Biodegradability summary report
- CF7 Control Fire Biodegradability certificate by Sobeltec
- CF7 eco-tox Certificate
The Control Fire extinguishing spray is suitable for extinguishing the following fire classes:
- Fire class A: solid organic substances such as paper, wood, plastics, coal, straw...
- Fire class B: liquids such as oil, alcohol, gasoline, grease, bitumen...
- Fire class D: metals such as aluminum, sodium and magnesium
- Fire class F: fats such as frying fat, cooking fat...