This Alltest Covid-19 antigen saliva (oral fluid) rapid test is approved by the Belgian Federal Agency for Medicines and Health Products (FAMHP) and allows you to quickly check with reasonable reliability whether you are infected with the Covid-19 virus. Supplied per piece.
When to use.
Covid-19 rapid tests are for personal use only. You can use them on yourself or your family members in case of doubt or for extra certainty. Because they are less accurate than professionally performed PCR tests, you cannot use them as proof of non-infection (for example for a CovidSafe ticket).
Covid-19 rapid tests are an ideal addition for the workplace.
This Alltest Covid-19 antigen saliva (oral fluid) rapid test works by means of a saliva sample. Detailed instructions can be found in the manual. In short, the principle is the following:
- Spit saliva into the funnel until there is enough saliva in the tube
- Add the buffer solution to the tube
- Squeeze the tube 10-15 times to mix well
- Drop 2 drops on the test cassette
- After 15 minutes you can read the result on the test cassette
The package contains the following parts:
- Test cassette
- Collecting device (funnel, tube and tube tip)
- Packaging insert
- Bio-safety bag
- Instructions in Dutch, French and German
- Rapid self-test for personal use
- Shallow nasal test (nasal swab)
- 97% accuracy
- Results after 15 minutes
- Detects all known virus strains
- 2 year shelf life
- Do not freeze; store at room temperature
- Single use test
- Expiry date: 11/23
Approved for use within Belgium by the FAMHP
CE approved for personal use (CE1434)
This Alltest Covid-19 antigen saliva (oral fluid) rapid test has an overall reliability of 97% when used correctly. Detailed reliability numbers can be found in the manual.
For the most accurate measurement a professionally performed PCR test is recommended.